The Mountain Resort is the 4th unlockable resort in the game Go Vacation. It is based around Mt. Shanghar. The area has a country theme to it, with horseback riding, train stations,ranches, and shooting ranges.
"[Player Name], welcome to Mountain Resort! Surrounded by majestic ranges and peaceful rolling hills, the Mountain Resort is outdoor paradise. You can get around by horseback, off-road car, and kayak! A sightseeing boat and train are also available! Be sure to give them a try!" - Lily, when you enter Mountain Resort for the first time.
|Information Centre:||Lake Trumelia|
|Otti McCrae Falls|
|Schuber McRae River|
- Off-Road Car
- River Boat
When Mt. Shanghar erupted some long time ago, Lake Trumelia was formed, along with it's natural rock formations.
This resort's Pacman shape is a natural rock formation in Lake Trumelia. It has yellow flowers growing on it, adding to the Pacman look.
- Duckling (in groups around the edge of the lake)
- Beaver (in and around the lake, riverbanks and Shanghar Peak)
- Cow (near train stations up the mountain)
- Sheep (near train stations up the mountain)
- Bighorn (locations at the top of the mountain)
- Bird (circling the lake and train stations)